- Da, F&M is an online brand that sells and provides our customers with a variety of masks, gift boxes, apparel and lifestyle items.
- Delivery policy Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 24 hours and delivery confirmed by proof of payment. The use of courier and/or postal services and associated costs are your responsibility and is displayed at checkout.
- Export restriction - The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- Return and Refund policy can be found below this section.
- Payment options - Accepted Payment may be made via Debit, Credit & Cheque Card, as well as Instant EFT. Cash payment or Bank Transfer can be arranged with Federica at email@example.com.
- Card acquiring and security card transactions will be acquire for Da, F&M via PayFast (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayFast uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.payfast.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details - Customer details will be stored by Da, F&M separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayFast's secure site. For more details on PayFast refer to www.payfast.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency - The merchant outlet country at the time fo presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility - Da, F&M takes responsibility for all aspects relation to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold in this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile.- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Da, F&M chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
- Variation Da, F&M, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information : This website is run by Federica base in South Africa trading as Da, F&M (Pty) Ltd.
- Da, F&M contact details:
Company Physical Address: Groenkloof, Pretoria, South Africa.
Refunds and Returns Policy?
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Da, F&M does not offer exchanges, returns or refunds of any kind on any of our items offered for sale on our website or in person.
Understand what you are purchasing: Each product has detailed specifications that are listed in their groups of products. Know and understand the items you are purchasing. These are not to be considered as defers and are features of the manufacturing process.
Lost or Damaged Shipments: We will work on a case basis to investigate broken or lost shipments. If the mistake is on the part of the shipping company or Da, F&M's part, we will provide you a replacement of your order *PLEASE NOTE THIS IS LIMITED TO CERTAIN STOCK*
Consumers have come to expect e-commerce stores to offer a refund, credit or exchange when they return items. Sellers are not required by law to accept returned items unless they are defective.
How do you know your item is defective: If you feel that you have received a defective item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with images and proof to back up why you feel that you have received a defective item. Our team will interrogate the situation further and come to a final decisions that will benefit the client.
Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: a version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number).
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfil our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfil our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymou
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance, whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Da F and M, Groenkloof, Pretoria, Gauteng, 0080, South Africa